Et cetera

Saturday, May 11, 2013

About

Welcome to Feastive, a visual journal dedicated to Japanese home cooking with occasional twists e.g. restaurant reviews, recipe book recommendations, etc.

Feastive: a self-created word displaying Feast as an adjective

I have long wanted an opportunity to start monitoring my eating habits, an act I believe to be key to better health, which in turn links to a more productive school and work life. When one of my classes at VFS assigned the creation of a blog as part of its curriculum, I jumped at the chance to create Feastive, not only because I am a big fan of Japanese cuisine, but also due to my recent effort to eat out less. (Vancouver is quite the expensive city!)

While visuals (e.g. photos, video clips, etc.) are meant to be the primary focus of this journal, I will likely be jogging down favorite recipes and cooking tips from time to time for personal reference. If you have stumbled across any of my posts and would like to share relevant experience and/or advice, feel free to leave a comment :)

Without further ado, let's be feastive!

No comments:

Post a Comment